The Management/Governing Body of RESTABELL FRANQUICIAS S.L. (hereinafter, the data controller) assumes full responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, ensuring the continuous improvement of the data controller with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJEU L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and Spanish personal data protection regulations (Organic Law, specific sectoral legislation and its implementing regulations).
The Data Protection Policy of RESTABELL FRANQUICIAS S.L. is based on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework governing this Policy, and is able to demonstrate this to the competent supervisory authorities.
CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP
1. If at any time you wish to cancel your membership and leave our Loyalty Programme, you can do so by writing to Restabell Franquicias, S.L., Camino Cerro de los Gamos, 1, Edif. 3, Planta 2.ª, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid) or by sending an email to email@example.com
Once we receive your request to unsubscribe, we will delete your data as soon as possible.
2. We reserve the right to limit or terminate your Membership (including, without limitation, preventing you from accumulating Points or redeeming Rewards) and/or take any other action we deem appropriate if we reasonably suspect that you do not meet the requirements for participation in the Loyalty Programme in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, as well as in cases of misconduct, fraudulent, unauthorised or improper use of your account (including, without limitation, the alteration or duplication of Points), and if you have provided us with false or misleading information, or you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
3. If you cancel your Membership in writing or your Membership is cancelled by us, we will delete all unused Points up to the date of cancellation.
MODIFICATION OF DATA
4. If you wish to change any of the details provided at the time of applying for your account/membership, please update your details through the App.
5. Personal information: Any personal information provided in connection with the Loyalty Programme will be used, shared and retained in accordance with the terms of the Privacy Notice published in this document, as well as in the “Your Secure Data” section published at https://tacobell.es/datos-seguros/
6. Modification, cancellation and deletion: Taco Bell reserves the right to revise, modify, cancel and/or delete, in whole or in part, both the Loyalty Programme and these Terms and Conditions, to the extent that it deems necessary or appropriate. The exercise of any of the rights referred to in this section shall be carried out by Taco Bell, respecting in all cases the benefits that have accrued up to that moment, and which must be maintained in accordance with the conditions existing at the time of their accrual or generation. Any modification, revision, cancellation or deletion, in whole or in part, of the Terms and Conditions and/or of the Loyalty Programme shall come into effect from the same time as any new development in this respect is published at https://www.tacobell.es, and you will be deemed to have accepted the new revised and/or modified Terms and Conditions from the time of publication on said website. Check the website regularly.
7. Points and Awards:
(a) can only be earned, retained or redeemed in accordance with what is set out at https://tacobell.en/terms-and-conditions-app/; (b) may not be used as a form of credit, debit, proof of age or identity, or for any other purpose; (c) have no cash-redeemable value and may not be exchanged for cash or other alternatives; (d) may not be sold, transferred, exchanged (with other members or Loyalty Programme accounts or the like) or used for any other purpose, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions or in writing by Taco Bell; and (e) are unique to the account to which they are assigned.
8. Assignment: We may transfer the obligations and rights of the agreement with you, under these Terms and Conditions, to any other company in the same group of companies as Taco Bell. Your rights will not be affected by this. You may not transfer your Membership or your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any third party without our written consent.
9. Decisions made by Taco Bell: Any decision by Taco Bell will be final and no discussions or exchanges will be entered into.
10. Conflicts: If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions attached to any other advertising material with respect to the Loyalty Programme, these Terms shall prevail.
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction: The Loyalty Programme and these Terms and Conditions, including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising therefrom, shall be subject to Spanish law. Any dispute shall be referred to the Spanish courts.
12. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court to be unlawful, the remainder of these Terms shall remain in force. Each section of these Terms and Conditions is independent of the others. If a court or relevant authority determines that any one of them is unlawful, the other sections shall remain in full force and effect.
13. Waiver. If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions and we choose to ignore that breach, or if we delay taking action against you, we will still be entitled to enforce our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation in which you again breach the Terms and Conditions.
14. Action based on these Terms and Conditions. We intend to act on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and any documents expressly referred to therein. These Terms and Conditions are legally binding on both parties.
15. Online litigation. In accordance with the provisions of Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, the following electronic link to the online dispute resolution platform is made available to consumers: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
16. Information in compliance with personal data protection regulations. Your personal data will be used for our relationship with you in order to provide you with our services including those related to the loyalty programme. These data are necessary for us to be able to interact with you, allowing us to use your personal information within the law. These data may also be used for other activities, such as sending you advertising or for promoting our activities.
Only duly authorised staff of our organisation may have access to the information that we ask you to provide. We may also disclose your information to entities that need to have access to it in order to provide our services to you. Likewise, those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data for legal compliance will have knowledge of your information.
We will retain your data for the duration of our relationship and for as long as we are required to do so by law. Once the applicable legal deadlines have expired, we will securely dispose of your data.
You can contact us at any time to find out what information we hold about you, rectify it if it is incorrect and delete it after our relationship has ended, where this is legally possible. You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another entity (portability). To request any of these rights, you must make a written request to our address, and include a photocopy of your ID card, so that we can identify you:
RESTABELL FRANQUICIAS S.L.
Camino Cerro de los Gamos 1, Edif.3, Planta 2ª,
CP 28224, Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
If you believe that your rights have been neglected by our organisation, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
In this regard, the data controller shall be governed by the following principles which should serve as a guide and frame of reference for all its staff in the processing of personal data:
Data protection by design: the data controller shall implement, both at the time of determining the means of processing and at the time of the processing itself, appropriate technical and organisational measures designed to effectively implement data protection principles, such as data minimisation, and to integrate the necessary safeguards into the processing.
Data protection by default: the data controller shall implement appropriate technical and organisational measures with a view to ensuring that, by default, only personal data are processed which are necessary for each of the specific processing purposes.
Data protection in the information lifecycle: measures ensuring the protection of personal data shall apply throughout the entire information lifecycle.
Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: personal data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject.
Purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes.
Data minimisation: personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
Accuracy: personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up-to-date; all reasonable steps shall be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed are erased or rectified without delay.
Limitation of the retention period: personal data shall be kept in a manner which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
Integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by implementing appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Information and training: one of the keys to guaranteeing the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to staff involved in the processing of personal data. During the lifecycle of the information, all staff with access to the data will be adequately trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of RESTABELL FRANQUICIAS S.L. is communicated to all staff of the data controller and made available to all data subjects.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all the staff of the Data Controller, who must know and accept the policy, considering it as their own, with each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection regulations applicable to their activity, as well as identifying and providing the opportunities for improvement that they consider appropriate with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to their compliance.
This Policy shall be reviewed by the Management/Governing Body of RESTABELL FRANQUICIAS S.L. as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the provisions in force regarding the protection of personal data.