TERMS AND CONDITIONS – TACO BELL LOYALTY PROGRAMME
These conditions (the “Conditions”) govern the Taco Bell Loyalty Programme (the “Loyalty Programme”). These Conditions will govern participation in the Loyalty Programme from the registration date for obtaining an account and during its membership period (the “Subscription”), including obtaining and redeeming points and the use of any prize.
To be able to participate in the Loyalty Programme, you must download the Taco Bell mobile application (the “App”) and register on it with your personal data.
If you have any questions about the Loyalty Programme, your Subscription or these Conditions, visit our frequently asked questions section https://tacobell.es/en/faq/, or contact us at email@example.com.
The Loyalty Programme
1. Taco Bell offers its clients the Taco Bell Supreme Loyalty Programme, through which clients may earn and redeem points (“Points”) and exchange them for discounts in euros at participating Taco Bell® restaurants in Spain in accordance with these Conditions.
2. If you want to find your nearest Taco Bell® restaurant, visit https://tacobell.es/en/restaurants/, or the RESTAURANTS section of the App.
Eligibility and your account
3. The Loyalty Programme is open to all residents at Spain over 16 years of age, who download our App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and create an account. It will be necessary to have a compatible smartphone for downloading the App and participating in the Loyalty Programme. Only physical customers can participate in the Loyalty Programme, and each one can only request one account / Subscription.
4. To create an account, you must provide your contact data, including a valid email address, postal address, date of birth and mobile phone number. Only one account can be registered per email address. The person making the registration will be responsible for the veracity of the data entered.
5. Taco Bell reserves the right to verify that you can participate in the Loyalty Programme and create an account.
6. You are responsible for the security of and activity carried out through your account / Subscription. Keep your account details safe. You must treat the Points as if they were cash: if someone accesses your Subscription, you may lose the Points earned in the same way as if they had stolen money from you.
7. The App can be downloaded for free. However, you will be responsible for the connection or data costs arising from downloading, installation or use of the App.
8. Your account (including the current balance of Points) will only be updated on the App when you have a Wi-Fi or mobile connection and/or have mobile data activated.
9. Once your Taco Bell Supreme account has been created, you can start to earn Points.
10. To earn Points, you must:
10.1. Physical orders:
(a) go to a participating Taco Bell® restaurant in Spain;
(b) spend at least €1 in a single purchase of food and drink; and
(c) present your QR code of the App and scan it before paying at the points enabled for this at the restaurant (in case of not having an account at the time of purchase, keep the receipt to scan the QR code with the reader of the App.
10.2. Online orders:
(a) open your personal account of the App
(b) go to the ORDERS section and spend at least €1 on a single purchase of food and drink in the option for orders to collect at the restaurant
(c) follow the instructions of the App to earn the corresponding points
11. Points cannot be earned retroactively or through delivery orders.
12. Structure of the Loyalty Programme:
Loyalty Programme Level / Number of Points on account
Mild / 0-300 Points
Hot / 301-400 Points
Fire / 401 Points or more
How to obtain your Points? For each Euro of purchases you make, you will obtain 7 points
How to redeem your Points? You will obtain a discount coupon of €2 for every 200 Points accumulated, which you will be able to use in any of our restaurants.
This loyalty programme is not valid and cannot be combined with other promotions.
13. The Points will be rounded down when the result of the conversion is a decimal number.
For example, is a user spends 29.80 euros, they will earn 208.6 > 208 Points. These 208 Points will be converted into a coupon for 2 euros, and 8 points will remain on the user account.
14. The Points will be charged to the account in a maximum period of 24 hours.
15. If the account is inactive for a period of twelve months or longer (no Points having been accumulated or redeemed during a period of twelve months or longer), the unused or unredeemed Points will expire and your Loyalty Programme level will return to the lowest level.
16. Points are exclusive to your Loyalty Programme account / Subscription and cannot be grouped or redeemed along with Points earned by another person.
17. You can consult your Points balance on your account by logging in on the App. If you consult your balance, you will be responsible for all connection or data costs incurred by doing so. You must also take into account that we will not be liable for any communication failure arising for events outwith our control which, for example, prevent you from consulting your Points balance, your Points balance not updating or updating slowly. You can also consult your Points balance at any time by contacting client service at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your account data, or through our frequently asked questions section https://tacobell.es/en/faq/
18. Taco Bell reserves the right to correct the Points balance of your account if it considers an error to have occurred. If you wish to make a query about this correction of your Points balance, contact us at email@example.com.
19. If you recommend another person eligible for the Loyalty Programme and that person registers and makes their first order at Taco Bell, we will reward you with 10 Points.
20. Taco Bell reserves the right to reject any recommendation which, at its sole discretion, it considers to have been made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any automated or duplication method.
21. Taco Bell reserves the right to withdraw, alter or expand the Recommendation Programme at any time, at its sole discretion.
22. To redeem a Reward you must:
(a) go to a participating Taco Bell® restaurant in Spain;
(b) through your Taco Bell Supreme account, you can select the discount amount in euros that you wish to use; next, a QR code will be generated which you must scan to make the corresponding discount, having first informed the cashier.
23. Points cannot be redeemed retroactively for any item that you have already purchased.
24. You must have sufficient Points available (and use only Points) to redeem the corresponding Reward. You cannot make a partial payment using Points or complete a redemption with cash.
25. You must have the necessary number of Points in your account for a Reward [as shown on the App] at the time of redemption. You cannot redeem Points which have not yet been added to your account.
26. You will not earn Points for menu items of the Taco Bell® restaurant in Spain acquired through redeeming Points.
27 Rewards cannot be redeemed along with other offers, promotions or discount coupons. Refunds will not be given for Rewards.
28. You will be able to redeem Rewards during the maximum period of 12 months from the latest date of activity of your account. After 12 months of inactivity on your account, your Points will expire and you will not be able to redeem Rewards using those Points. Expired Points cannot be recovered. To reactivate the account at any time (with a balance of zero Points), contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
29. Exclusive Offers will be subject to acceptance of the Exclusive Offer Conditions prior to redemption.
30. Taco Bell reserves the right to change the Rewards from time to time at its sole discretion.
Cancellation of the Subscription
31. If at any time you wish to cancel your Subscription and leave the Loyalty Programme, you can request to do so by writing to Restabell Franquicias, S.L., Camino Cerro de los Gamos, 1, Edif. 3, Planta 2.ª, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid) or by writing to email@example.com. Once we receive your request to unsubscribe, we will proceed to delete the information you have provided to us as soon as possible.
32. We reserve the right to limit or cancel your Subscription (including, among other actions, preventing the accumulation of Points or redemption of Rewards) and/or adopt any other measure which we deep appropriate if we reasonably suspect that you do not fulfil the participation requirements of the Loyalty Programme in accordance with these conditions, that there is misconduct, fraudulent, unauthorised or inappropriate use of your account (including, among other aspects, the alteration or duplication of Points), that you have provided us with false or deceptive information, or have not complied with these Conditions.
33. If you cancel your Subscription in writing or we cancel it, all the points unused up to the date of cancellation will be eliminated.
Alteration of data
34. If you wish to alter any of the data provided at the time of requesting your account/Subscription, update your data through the App.
35. We are legally obligated to offer a Loyalty Programme matching the description appearing on the App and in these Conditions. We will administrate the Loyalty Programme with reasonable care and competence.
36. Availability: Our objective is to guarantee that the App and the Loyalty Programme are available, but naturally, due to the nature of mobile and online services, we cannot guarantee this at any time.
37. We are liable for foreseeable loss or damage attributable to us. If we do not fulfil our obligations to you derived from these Conditions, we are liable for the loss or damage that you suffer which are a foreseeable result of our negligence or non-compliance with these Conditions by us, but we are not liable for any loss or damage which is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is the obvious consequence of non-compliance by us or if you or we have considered it at the time of entering into a contract governed by these Conditions.
38. We are not liable for commercial losses. You agree to not using the Loyalty Programme or any function of the App for commercial or resale purposes, and assume no liability toward you for loss of profit, loss of business, interruption of business or loss of business opportunities.
39. We are not liable for any matter which is outwith our control. Except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded or limited from a legal perspective, Taco Bell accepts no liability or obligation for (a) accounts created using incorrect or imprecise information; (b) technical malfunction, error, omission, interruption, elimination, fault, delay in operation or in communications or line failure, regardless of the cause, with regard to any device, system, network, line, satellite, server, computer or suppliers used in any aspect of the use of this Loyalty Programme; (c) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the internet or any website; (d) any damage to the computer or mobile device of any person who may be related with the Loyalty Programme or derived from any attempt to participate in it or to download any material related with the Loyalty Programme; or (e) any issue which is outwith our reasonable control.
40. We do not exclude or limit our liability toward you in any way in cases where it would be illegal to do so. Therefore, we in no way exclude or limit our liability regarding any contract with you based on these Conditions in case of:
(a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) any matter which it would be illegal to exclude or try to exclude from our liability.
41. Personal information: All personal information provided related with the Loyalty Programme will be used, shared and stored in accordance with the Privacy Notice published at https://tacobell.es/en/secure-data/, as well as in the Your Secure Data section published at https://tacobell.es/secure-data/
42. Modification, cancellation and deletion: Taco Bell reserves the right to review, modify, cancel and/or delete, fully or partially, both the Loyalty Programme and these Conditions, where it deems it necessary or appropriate. The exercise of any of the rights referred to in this section will be carried out by Taco Bell, in all cases respecting the Rewards which you have accumulated up to that time, having to maintain them in accordance with the conditions existing at the time of their accrual or generation. Any modification, review, cancellation or deletion, whether full or partial, of the Conditions and/or the Loyalty Programme will come into effect at the time that any update in this regard is published on https://www.tacobell.es, it being considered from the time of publication on the website that you have accepted the new reviewed and/or modified Conditions. Check the website regularly.
43. Points and Rewards:
(a) can only be earned, retained or redeemed as established in these Conditions;
(b) cannot be used as credit, debit, proof of age or identity, or for any other purpose;
(c) do not have a redeemable value in cash and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives;
(d) cannot be sold, transferred, exchanged (with other members or accounts of the Loyalty Programme or otherwise) or used for any other purpose, except for the cases specified in these Conditions or in writing by Taco Bell; and
(e) are exclusive to the account to which they are assigned.
44. Transfer: We can transfer the obligations and rights of the agreement with you derived from these Conditions to any other company of the same business group of which Taco Bell is a member. Your rights will not be affected by this. You cannot transfer your Subscription or your rights derived from these Conditions to third parties without our written acceptance.
45. Decisions of Taco Bell: All decisions of Taco Bell will be final and no discussions or exchange of correspondence will be initiated.
46. Disputes: If there is a dispute between these Conditions and any other condition attached to any other advertising material with regard to the Loyalty Programme, these Conditions will take precedence.
47. Applicable law and jurisdiction: The Loyalty Programme and these Conditions, including disputes or non-contractual claims which arise from them, will be subject to Spanish law. Any dispute must be presented to Spanish courts.
48. If a court determines that part of these Conditions is illegal, the rest of the Conditions will remain in effect. Each section of these Conditions is independent from the rest. If a court or pertinent authority determines that any of these sections is illegal, the other sections will remain in full effect.
49. Waiver. If you are non-compliant with any of these Conditions and we decide to ignore this non-compliance, or if we postpone taking measures against you, we will continue to be authorised to enforce our rights and resources at a later date or in any other situation in which you are non-compliant with the Conditions again.
50. Action based on these Conditions. Our intent is to act based on these written Conditions and any document expressly referred to in them. These Conditions are legally binding for both parties.
51. Online disputes. In accordance with Article 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, consumers are offered the following electronic link to the online dispute resolution platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
52. Information in compliance with personal data protection regulations. Your personal data will be used for our relationship and to be able to offer you our services, including those related with the Loyalty Programme. This data is necessary for our relationship with you, which allows us to use your personal information legally. Likewise, it may also be used for other activities, such as sending you advertising or promoting our activities.
Only personnel of our entity who are duly authorised will be able to have knowledge of the information we request from you. Additionally, entities which need to have access to it for us to provide our services to you may have knowledge of your information. Likewise, public or private entities to which we are obligated to provide your personal data for legal compliance will have knowledge of your information.
We will keep your data during our relationship and while under legal obligation. Once the applicable legal periods have ended, we will proceed to delete it securely.
You may contact us at any time to ascertain the information we have on you, to it if it is incorrect and to delete it once our relationship has ended, in case of this being legally possible. You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another entity (portability). To request any of these rights, you must make a written request to our address, along with a photocopy of your DNI identity document, to allow your identification:
RESTABELL FRANQUICIAS S.L.
Camino Cerro de los Gamos 1, Edif.3, Planta 2ª
CP 28224, Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
In case of considering your rights not to have been attended to by our entity, you may lodge a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).