TERMS AND CONDITIONS – TACO BELL LOYALTY PROGRAMME
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the Taco Bell Loyalty Programme (the “Loyalty Programme”). These Terms and Conditions shall govern participation in the Loyalty Programme from the date of registration for an account and during the period of membership of the Loyalty Programme (the “Membership”), including the earning and exchanging of points and the use of any rewards.
In order to participate in the Loyalty Programme, you must download the Taco Bell mobile App (the “App”) and register your personal information.
If you have any questions about the Loyalty Programme, your Membership or these Terms and Conditions, please visit our FAQ section https://tacobell.es/faqs/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE LOYALTY PROGRAMME
1. Taco Bell offers its customers the Taco Bell Supreme Loyalty Programme, through which customers can earn and redeem points (“Points”) and exchange them for discounts at participating Taco Bell® restaurants in Spain, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. If you want to find your nearest Taco Bell® restaurant, go to https://tacobell.es/restaurantes/ or go to the RESTAURANTS section of the App.
ELIGIBILITY AND YOUR ACCOUNT
3. The Loyalty Programme is open to all residents of Spain who are at least 16 years old, who download our App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and create an account. You will need to have a compatible smartphone to download the App and participate in the Loyalty Programme. Only physical consumers may participate in the Loyalty Programme and each consumer may only apply for one account/Membership.
4. To create an account, you must provide your contact details, including a valid email address, postal address, date of birth and mobile phone number. Only one account can be registered per email address. The person registering is responsible for the veracity of the data entered.
5. Taco Bell reserves the right to verify that you are eligible to participate in the Loyalty Programme and create an account.
6. You are responsible for the security and activity carried out through your account/Membership. Keep your account details secure. You should treat Points as if they were cash: if someone gains access to your account, you can lose the Points that you have earned in the same way as if cash had been stolen.
7. The App can be downloaded for free. However, you will be responsible for any connection or data charges incurred as a result of downloading, installing or using the App.
8. Your account (including your current Points balance) will only be updated in the App when you have a Wi-Fi or mobile connection and/or have mobile data enabled.
9. Once you have created your Taco Bell Supreme account, you can start earning Points.
10. To earn Points, you must:
10.1. Physical orders:
(a) go to a participating Taco Bell® restaurant in Spain; (b) spend at least €1 on a single food and beverage purchase; and (c) present your QR code from the App and, before paying, scan it at the restaurant’s enabled points (if you don’t have an account at the time of purchase, keep the till receipt to scan the QR code with the App reader later).
10.2. Online ordering:
(a) open your personal account on the App
(b) go to the ORDERS section and spend at least €1 on a single purchase of food and drink under the option “orders to pick up at the restaurant”.
(c) follow the instructions on the App to add the corresponding points.
11. Points cannot be added retroactively or through delivery orders.
12. Structure of the Loyalty Programme:
Level of the Loyalty Programme/Number of Points in the account
Mild / 0-500 Points
Hot / 501-900 Points
Fire / 901 Points or more
How to get your points? For every euro you spend, you get 7 points.
How to redeem your points? You will get a €2 discount voucher for every 200 points accumulated, which you can use in any of our restaurants.
This loyalty programme is not valid and cannot be combined with other promotions.
13. Points will be rounded down when the conversion results in a decimal number.
For example, if a user spends 29.80 euros, they will earn 208.6 > 208 Points. These 208 Points will be converted into a voucher worth 2 euros, and 8 points will remain in the user’s account.
14. The points will be credited to the account within 24 hours.
15. If the account is inactive for a period of twelve months or more (you have not accumulated or redeemed any points for a period of twelve months or more), unused or unredeemed Points will expire and your Loyalty Programme status will revert to the lowest level.
16. Points are exclusive to your account/Loyalty Programme Membership and cannot be pooled or redeemed together with Points earned by another person.
17. You can check your Points balance in your account by logging into the App. If you check your balance, you will be responsible for all connection or data costs that you incur when doing so. Please also note that we will not be liable for any communication failure resulting from events beyond our control which, for example, prevent you from checking your Points balance, lead to your Points balance not being updated or that may cause your points balance to update slowly. You can also check your Points balance at any time by contacting customer services email@example.com indicating your account details, or through our frequently asked questions section https://tacobell.es/faqs/
18. Taco Bell reserves the right to correct the Points balance on your account if it believes an error has occurred. If you would like to make an enquiry about this correction to your Points balance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
19. If you refer another eligible person to the Loyalty Programme and that person registers and places their first order at Taco Bell, we will give you 10 points.
20. Taco Bell reserves the right to reject any referral that it believes, at its sole discretion, has been made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any automated or duplicative method.
21. Taco Bell reserves the right to withdraw, modify or extend the Referral Programme at any time at its sole discretion.
22. To redeem a Reward you must:
(a) go to a participating Taco Bell® restaurant in Spain;
(b) through your Taco Bell Supreme account, you will be able to select how many euros you wish to use; Next, a QR Code will be generated that you must scan for the corresponding discount to be made, having informed the cashier beforehand.
23. Points cannot be redeemed retroactively for any items you have already purchased.
24. You must have enough Points available (and use only Points) to redeem the corresponding Reward. You cannot make a partial payment using Points or redeem Points using cash.
25. You must have the number of Points required for a Reward as shown on the App] in your account when exchanging your Points. You cannot redeem Points that have not yet been added to your account.
26. You will not earn Points for those menu items at the Taco Bell® restaurant in Spain that you acquire by redeeming Points.
27. Rewards cannot be redeemed in conjunction with other offers, promotions or discount coupons. No refunds will be made for Rewards.
28. You may redeem Rewards for a maximum period of 6 months from the last activity date of your account. After 6 months of inactivity on your account, your Points will expire and you will not be able to redeem Rewards using those Points. Expired Points cannot be recovered. For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
29. Exclusive Offers are subject to acceptance of the Exclusive Offer Conditions prior to redeeming Points.
30. Taco Bell reserves the right to change the Rewards from time to time at its sole discretion.
31. We have a legal obligation to offer a Loyalty Programme that conforms to the description on the App and to that which is set out in these Terms and Conditions. We will manage the Loyalty Programme with reasonable care and competence.
32. Availability: We aim to ensure that the App and the Loyalty Programme are available but, of course, due to the nature of mobile and online services, we cannot guarantee this at any time.
33. We are liable for foreseeable losses or damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with our obligations to you under these Terms and Conditions, we shall be liable for any loss or damage you suffer which is the foreseeable result of our negligence or our breach of these Terms and Conditions, but we are not liable for any loss or damage which is not foreseeable. A loss or damage is foreseeable if it is the obvious consequence of a breach by us, or if both you and we had considered it at the time we entered into a contract governed by these Terms and Conditions.
34. We are not liable for commercial losses. You agree not to use the Loyalty Programme or any feature of the App for commercial or resale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profits, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
35. We are not responsible for any matter beyond our control. Except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded or limited as a matter of law, Taco Bell accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for (a) accounts created using incorrect or inaccurate information; (b) technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications, line failure, regardless of cause, with respect to any equipment, system, network, line, satellite, server, computer or suppliers used in any aspect of the operation of this Loyalty Programme; (c) inaccessibility or unavailability of any wireless network or service, the internet or any website; (d) any damage to any person’s computer or mobile device that may be related to the Loyalty Programme or arise from any attempt to participate in the Loyalty Programme or download any material related to the Loyalty Programme; or (e) any matter beyond our reasonable control.
36. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. Therefore, we do not exclude or limit in any way our liability in connection with any contract entered into with you that is based on these Terms and Conditions in the event of:
(a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.